Bradshaw Bag by C.A.P. Bags by Karen Wilson
C.A.P. Bags By Karen Wilson / Bradshaw Bag
The Karen Wilson C.A.P. Bradshaw bag is distinctive for its blue-grey waxed canvas, black leather trim, zippered inside pocket and silver frame with clasp.
Canadian designer Karen Wilson's line of contemporary C.A.P. Bags was inspired by her grandfather Clair Audrey Parkinson who was a railway man. Each of the soldiers that he helped board the train as they went off to war carried a canvas bag with his name written on its front.
Bradshaw Bag Features
- 100% waxed canvas in blue-grey
- Black leather base and trim
- Black leather drop handle and 17 detachable shoulder strap
- Silver frame and clasp
- 1 inside zippered pocket
- 14” L x 11” H x 5” D
Please note that because each C.A.P. bag is handmade to order, it may take up to 10 days from your order date to ship.
- Designed and Made in Canada
- Some material content may be imported